I, umm, didn’t leave my house this weekend. Oops? 🙂 I did, however, do lots of inside stuff:
- set up my “new” phone (my Sony’s been crapping out on me, although it’s barely 2 years old, so I bought a refurbished Samsung). They always say how easy it’s supposed to be, but in the end I updated stuff for most of the day.
- signed up for the Guardian Reverse Exchange.
- did some exercises the trainer at my gym showed me on Friday. After such a long break I’m seriously out of shape, it’s very frustrating, so I’ll try to do them at home, too.
- edited and posted the next Shipping (Pod)Cast episode to Patreon: Connor Murphy x Evan Hansen (Dear Evan Hansen) with Nich (public release April 5).
- recorded the episode after that, giving me a well-appreciated buffer before the next deadline.
I also watched the next episode of my current Boys Love addiction – He’s Coming to Me is cute, warm-hearted, and hitting ALL the emotional beats. Although we’re only 4 subbed episodes in, I’ve already added it to my recs list (which I’ve been updating, btw). Met and Thun are totally adorable and have such sweet chemistry, plus I’m actually invested in the plot: Met is a ghost, and Thun is the only person who can see him. So they a) can’t touch, for extra feels, and b) have to figure out how Met died. And above all of this reincarnation looms… Usually I’d worry about a tragic ending, but the whole show has such a positive spirit overall, I think it’ll be hopeful in some way, even if I can’t see how. Well, only four more episodes, apparently…
Oh, and I finally watched episode 30 of Guardian – things are definitely coming to a head!Continue reading “Lazy weekend”